Vanguard Caulking company is dedicated to excellence, quality and integrity. Experience has come through the time honored method of hard work and dedication to customer needs. Therefore the result of that dedication to detail is countless projects with lasting results.
Since 2003 our company has built its business on a passionate commitment to excellence.
- Competitive price.
- Free estimates.
- Quality guarantee.
Info About Caulking:
Caulking compounds are used to fill and/or seal joints and gaps in houses and buildings. No matter how well constructed, all houses have air leaking in and out of the cracks and crevices where one material meets another. The air leaks and moister we’re most aware of are around doors and windows.
In conclusion – properly caulked windows and doors reduce heating and air conditioning usage by 10 to 20 percent.
Energy-efficient windows and doors will save money, increase comfort, help control condensation. Furthermore they will reduce the penetration of dust, dirt, insects and sound into your home or building.
Caulk is useful stuff, because it can be used to decorate or repair and, most of all, it seals and protects. It is a wonderful preventative and is easily replaced when it’s better days are past. Caulk is inexpensive and easy to apply relative to the damage it prevents.
Caulk serves several purposes:
- Caulking seals cracks which rob your home of conditioned air, making it more energy efficient.
- Different materials expand and contract at different rates and at different temperatures. Flexible caulk can seal the cracks that result from this movement.
- It provides a moisture barrier and seals water away from areas which could be damaged by rot or by the expansion of water as it freezes.
- It prevents insects from crawling through cracks into your home.
- It provides an attractive finish in corners and at the joints of unlike materials.
- Cheap, low-quality caulks may dry out and lose flexibility in a few years. Better quality elastomeric caulks retain their tight seal under a wide range of conditions and can last 20 years or more.
Our Services Include:
- Caulking – houses and buildings with best material in the market.
- Re-caulking – removing old caulking,spraying foam if needed, installing backer-rod and applying with new one.
- Glazing – between glass to frame (for stopping moisture and leaks).
- Foaming – gaps for better insulation.
- Latex – interior windows, doors, baseboards, trimming.
- Fire stopping and Smoke seal.
- Interior Silicone – bathtubs, counter tops and other…
- Other services…